Saturday, December 10, 2011

A letter we recently received from a customer!

At Auto Now it is our goal to help good people get reliable transportation.  When we get a letter like this from one of our customers it makes all of our efforts worthwhile.

Dear Auto Now,


I first off want to thank you for getting me into my car; I thank god everyday for sending me to your company.  I also want to thank you for working with me on the payments on my vehicle for which was manageable and fair.  I don't know how to repay your kindness for working with a man, which if not for you, would still be walking , catching buses, or begging for rides.


I don't know if you get this a lot but you saved me, yeah it's a little overboard but you did, I was completely down and out before I came to you, and you showed me that not all auto dealerships are shady and can't be trusted, I'll tell anybody that your place IS the place to go to.  I hope one day down the line that we can do business again.  I think you again and god bless.


Sincerely,
Robert M.


P.S. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment